Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Is In The Air!!


Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been away for so long! It was such a hot Summer here in California! One of the hottest ones that I can remember!! Without central air, it was unbearable on some days. Needless to say, I didn't get very much crafting done. In the last couple of weeks, it has started to cool down, especially in the evenings. It is so nice!! Fall is finally here!

I would like to share a Fall card that I created using Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamp and matching Die Set. I colored in all the images that I used with Copic Markers. I created the watercolor paper background using orange and yellow Liquid Acrylic Paints and Gold Pearl Ex Powder that I have had in my stash for years. You can find a wonderful tutorial on how to do this technique on Youtube from creativeyoungmama.  After the piece dried, I cut it out using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die. The orange gingham paper is from Lori Whitlock's Fall Fling Digital Paper Collection. For the final touch, I added a little bit of twine to the edge.

Thank you for stopping by today!! Happy Fall To You All!!

Big Hugs,
Suzan



2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful fall card. love the coloring.

Ellen said...

Hi Suzan! Glad to see you back with another lovely creation. The background is really great. I can imagine you didn't do much crafting during such a hot summer. Here the weather has been fine till a few days ago: now we have rain and a lot of wind. The temparature has been 'hot' for this time of the year. Great weather to do some crafting!
Wishing you a happy fall too and hope to see you soon again!!

Hugs, Ellen