Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Heart Rosettes



 
 
Hi Everyone!! I would like to share with you some heart rosettes that I created using Nellie Snellen Small Heart Die - NFD011. Instead of stitching the inside edge of the die cuts like the instructions suggested to form the hearts, I formed them on a silicone craft mat from Stampin Up and hot glued the centers to hold them together. I just love using the silicone craft mat when creating rosettes. It makes it so much easier!!        I added some glittered foam heart stickers from the Dollar Tree to the centers along with some cute heart embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The hearts are approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/2", which is a nice size     to add to a card or a treat bag.  I think they came out so cute!!!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
 
Hugs,
Suzan


2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Suzan!

Wonderful to 'see' you again :o)
Your hearts are most beautiful!
Big Hugs,

Ellen said...

It has been a while! Lovely to see a new creation like these rosettes. They look so nice (and difficult to make)! Hope everything goes well, wish you a lovely week!

Hugs, Ellen