Friday, March 25, 2016

Hippity Hoppity Easter Is On It's Way!!


Hi Everyone!! I have been under the weather with pneumonia for the last month, so I tried to make some simple Easter projects while I have been recuperating! I hope you like them!

I found a sweet little bunny template on Pinterest, so I decided to make some Easter cards using gingham papers that are on the bias. I added a little bit of lace from Daiso along with some seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also added some leaves that I punched out and a sweet ceramic flower that I found at Pretties By Alease. I printed out the "Happy Easter" on my computer.  I think they came out really cute!!

 
I also created some rosettes using Sizzix #658339 Brenda Walton Medallions Die.  I used some digital papers from MyGrafico - DBAIsabel Set #1 and #2. I topped the rosettes with a scalloped circle that I punched using EK Success 1" Scallop Punch along with some butterflies that I punched using Martha Stewart Medium Single Butterfly and the 3 in 1 Butterfly Punches. I added a Recollection Pearl to the center of the butterflies. I have been making some different rosettes lately. I think they are really cute to add to a card, treat bag or box. They also make a nice little handmade gift to put in Happy Mail!!
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I hope you all have a wonderful Spring, a wonderful Easter!!
 
Big Hugs,
Suzan


3 comments:

Cami said...

I love these bunnies and rosettes! They are even more prettier in real life and I'm happy to have each of these! Even while recuperating from your bout of pneumonia, you surely adorned the bunnies and rosettes beautifully! Thank you for sharing with me!

Sharon Caudle said...

So sorry you've been ill, Suzan!!! Glad you're on the mend now though! Love your bunnies and rosettes!! Beautiful work! Hope you're 100% very soon!

Ellen said...

They are so great, your Easter bunnies, love them!! I hope you will be totally Suzan soon, after being sick. Take your time...

Hugs, Ellen