Friday, January 27, 2012

Sending You Hugs for Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge



Hello Everyone! I've been busy getting ready for CHA the past couple of weeks. I'm so excited that I'm going to finally see some of the wonderful friends that I have met in the blogging world, including my dear friends Jacque and Bev!   Jacque and I will be working at the Magnolia Mini World/ScorPal Booth #856 on Monday and Tuesday, so if you will be attending the convention, please stop by and say hello!!

Today at Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog, we are being hosted by the talented Jane.  For this Challenge, Jane has created a wonderful sketch for us to use!      
I hope that you will come and join us!! Your entry will give you an opportunity to be the lucky winner of a wonderful prize from All That Scraps or Ribbon Girl.

For my card, I used Digi Papers from Nitwit - Val'n Tine Collection. The very cute Koala Hug Tilda, which was a wonderful surprise this Christmas from a very sweet friend, was colored with Alcohol Markers, Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  If you don't already have this image, Magnolia-licious has it available on Pre-order. The saying from All That Scraps - Amy R Stamps Heart-y Sayings was stamped on hearts  that were cut using Nestabilities Classic Hearts. The latches were cut using Sizzix Sizzlet Die and  then fingernail charms were added to them. The heart border was cut using and EK Success Border Punch. The flowers are from Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts. The doily is from Wilton that I bought at Michaels. And, the ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to visit! Hopefully I'll  have some pictures to share with you from CHA and I still have to share with you the cards that I made for convention too!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Suzan



25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Susan, I love your Aussie Tilda, Have fun at CHA wish I was going
Hugs Julie P

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a super fun creation just loving her bright colours with those gorgeous hearts ! Hope you have a great time ;0)

Christina C. said...

Good morning Suzan! We must be on the same wave length....I just posted a card using the same Tilda!
Yours is absolutely GORGEOUS in pink....love, love it!!!!! Beautiful coloring and design work. Love the papers and flowers and I love how you put the sentiment on hearts....brilliant!

Helen said...

what a beautiful card and Tilda with the koala is supercute. Enjoy your time at CHA. Regards, Helen

Regina said...

Oh Suzan!!!! I would like to be a little ant and see you, Jacque and Bev on CHA!!! Have a lot of fun there!!!

I love your card!!! Your coloring, as always, is superb!! I also love the colors and all sweet details !! You did a fantastic job!!:))

Have a marvellous weekend!! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty in pink! What a gorgeous card and a beautiful way to showcase this adorable image! I love it Suzan! Have a great weekend! big hugs, Angela

Cami said...

How cuddly cute this is, Suzan!!! I love this pink card with the pretty papers, the hearts, and pretty flowers surrounding Tilda with her Koala bear! So sweet and adorable. Have fun at CHA...and shopping, too!

Hugs,
Cami

Paula said...

Fantastic!! This card is bright and cheery - love it! Wonderful job on Tilda, too. She looks awesome.

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Wow, this is a super great card, I love all the pink and rose shades, way cool. You inspire me to keep on stamping and designing.
Blessings
Doreen

Janiel/ janny said...

What a pretty pink card!!! I love the image with your little saying!! PERFECT!!!
hugs......

Candy said...

Hi Suzan,
Your card is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous.
Pink is my favourite colour too! :o)
Hugs, Candy

Jean said...

So adorable Suzan, love to see Koala Tilda in pink.. The whole card is so pretty and your layout is so cool.. a pretty card...
Hugs, Jean

Karen said...

Very adorable! Have fun at Cha.

Karen

Pam said...

Very pretty pink card Suzan....love how you put the sentiment in the hearts.
Hugs....Pam:)

Sylvia said...

This is totally adorable. All the flowers, your colorchoice, everthing is so perfect matching together. And i love this Tilda image.
xxxSylvia

Elle said...

omg THIS IS SO precious. mERE words can't explain its beauty.

Rene said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love each heart message and what a perfect image to use. I wish mine would hurry and get here!!!! LOL!
Rene :D

Louise said...

Beautiful card, the colors are fabulous
Louise

Pam Sparks said...

sweet as can be Suzan! love how the sentiments worked in on the hearts! So creative!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Suzan, just so lovely, makes me want to color her! All in pink I just adore pink. Gorgeous layout with all those cute details. Beautiful work.
HUgs. & have fun at CHA!

LINDA W. said...

Hope that you have a great time at CHA love your card
hugs Linda

Ellen said...

Lovely pinky card. Tilda is just gorgeous.
Have a great time at CHA!

groetjes, Ellen

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Hi Suzan!

Bet you are having a wonderful time at CHA!

I love your card. The coloring is amazing and the details sooooo pretty. Think I have to get me that die from Sissix.

Sending big hugs for you♥//Gunilla

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Suzan!

This is beautiful! I'm so glad I was able to meet you at CHA. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. We live so close to eachother I hope we can maybe get together sometime.

Hugs!!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzan
Hope your first time at CHA was a blast. Love your card with the cute Koala Hug Tilda! The pinks are just beautiful and the flowers too.

Hugs, Laurie